Do you have a gambling problem?
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you use gambling as a way of ignoring stress in your life, to pick you up when you feel down?
- Have you felt guilty or ashamed about the way you gamble, or what happens when you gamble?
- Have you needed to gamble with larger amounts of money to get the same feeling of excitement?
- After losing, do you find it difficult to stop gambling so that you do not lose money that you cannot afford to lose?
- Has your gambling caused any financial problems for you or your household?
- Has gambling ever ruined a personal relationship, or an occupational or educational opportunity?
- Has your gambling caused you any health problems, including stress or anxiety?
- Have you felt that you might have a problem with your gambling?
If you answered yes to any of the questions, you need help.
Please speak to our customer support team. They are trained in dealing with problem gambling issues and are available to talk to you between 8am and 10 pm every day.