Security & Privacy
It is important for us to provide our services in a transparent, reliable, fair and lawful manner. Therefore, betBonanza handles the information about you with great care and makes sure that the processing of Your Personal Data is always in accordance with best practise, applicable laws and regulations.
- Information we may collect about you
We may collect Personal or Non-Personal Data about You, including the following:
- Registration details.
We may collect and store all and any information you provide to us when you register and open an account with us, including but not limited to, the information you provide betBonanza for verifying your identity, any information you might update or change later after registration, any information betBonanza may ask you to add, etc. This includes your first and last name, maiden name, email, gender, date of birth, address, phone number, etc. If you provide us any additional information, we may collect it as well.
- Records of correspondence.
We will collect and store information contained in any correspondence between you and us via online contact forms, website live chat, emails, phone calls, Whatsapp messages or any other available communication source.
- Activity details.
We record and store the information about your activity on betBonanza website and how you use our services, including but not limited to the details of bets, gaming, deposits you make, bonuses used, promotions, game session duration, your visits to the website, traffic data, location data, weblogs, information and communication on the Website. This information may be collected by a third-party website analytics service provider on our behalf and/or by using cookies. For more information regarding cookies read our Cookies policy below.
- Payment information.
In order to provide you with secure and sufficient services, betBonanza may collect and record your payment information, such as your deposits, withdrawals, credit/debit card details and bank account details.
- Device information.
For the security and efficiency reasons, betBonanza may collect specific types of connection details and information about the devices you use, software or hardware that may identify you, such as: device's unique identifiers, IP address, geo-location data, etc.
- Information from third-parties.
betBonanza may collect information about you from third-parties that we work with for the purposes of delivering to you a secure, efficient and legal services, and verify your identity and prevent fraudulent or illegal activities.
- Registration details.
- How We use information We collect
All information betBonanza collects is for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes. In addition, the information we collect, including your personal information, is used for the following:
- To monitor and provide the services via betBonanza Website;
- To verify your age and identity;
- To set up, operate and manage your account;
- To communicate with you and keep you informed;
- To manage betBonanza business needs, such as monitoring, analyzing, and improving the services and the Website performance and functionality.
- To carry out risk management;
- Statistical and/or marketing – for customer research, surveys and analyses;
- To provide you with the information about promotions, bonuses and betBonanza products and services;
- To operate, protect, improve, and optimize the betBonanza and experience, and personalize and customize your experience (such as making listing suggestions or ranking search results), we conduct profiling based on your interactions with the betBonanza;
- For the prevention of fraud, irregular betting, money laundering and cheating;
- To comply with the laws and regulations;
- To comply contractual obligations.
If You have any questions about the lawful basis upon which betBonanza collects and use your personal data, please write to our customer support email [email protected]
- If betBonanza shares personal information
- Third-parties that betBonanza works with and have an appropriate agreement with, for delivering to you secure, efficient and legal services;
- Third-parties of applicable governmental and/or regulatory authorities. betBonanza may also disclose your personal data with regulatory bodies if there is a suspect that you may be involved in a breach of the rules of betBonanza or governing laws and regulations. Those regulatory bodies may then use your personal information to investigate and act on any such breaches in accordance with their procedures;
- Third-parties that you have consented to sharing your information with;
betBonanza works with payment service providers. Your details are recorded by the payment provider companies we use and stored for the payment process.
betBonanza keeps your information for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was originally obtained (see How we use information we collect) unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by applicable law. Generally, betBonanza will retain information for not more than 10 years after closure of your account. In certain circumstances betBonanza may retain some of your information indefinitely (e.g. information that is needed for complying with responsible gambling and self-exclusion). All necessary steps will be taken to ensure that the privacy of your information is guaranteed and maintained upon disposal.
It is important to highlight that betBonanza does not accept individuals under the age of 18, and we do not knowingly record or retain any information from such individuals. If betBonanza detects that the customer is underage, we will confiscate any winnings and return deposit or remaining balance, and we will take reasonable measures to promptly close any relevant accounts and remove any records where possible, except such information that will allow us to identify and prevent future access from such individuals.
- Your choices & obligations
- betBonanza is taking all reasonable steps to ensure that any information that we collect from you is correct and verified;
- You are entitled to see the personal data we hold about you in your betting account “My Account” section. Moreover, you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that your personal data is accurate and kept up to date;
- Data access and portability.
You may check your personal data that we keep about you, in your account “My Account” section, betting and transactions overviews, and other such account sections where any data on you are stored. For any additional information or help, please contact our customer support. We are not responsible for protecting the data that has been received and/or held by you. d. Rectification. By contacting betBonanza, you may ask us to change, correct or update your personal data in certain cases, particularly if it is inaccurate. Moreover, where there is a need, we may ask you to update some of your personal data as well. Please be noted that we will keep the information in its original format under any applicable laws and regulations;
By contacting betBonanza, you may ask to erase some or all of your personal data, if it is no longer necessary for providing services to you and to comply with our legal obligations. Please note that we will keep the information if it is needed for any applicable laws and regulations or our own security reasons. This might be for fraud, anti-money laundering, tax, legal reporting or auditing obligations;<;li>
- Withdraw a consent.
Where betBonanza relies on your consent, you have the right to withdraw or decline your consent at any time and where we rely on legitimate interests, you have the right to object. Keep in mind that the withdrawal of the consent cannot affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- You can manage or withdraw your consents:
- By clicking on the “unsubscribe” in your subscribed e-mails or other communication forms and selecting the category you do not wish to receive;
- By managing your cookies.
For more information on cookies please read Our cookies policy;
- Object processing.
In some jurisdictions, applicable law may entitle you to require betBonanza not to process your personal information for certain specific purposes (including profiling) where such processing is based on legitimate interest. If you object to such processing betBonanza will no longer process your personal information for these purposes unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for such processing or such processing is required for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
We are taking care in implementing and maintaining the security of your personal data and the services we provide. We regularly monitor the systems of betBonanza for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. To see more details, visit our Security policy.
- Contact information.
We are doing everything we can to have services we provide transparent, reliable, fair and lawful. If you have any questions or complaints, please contact betBonanza customer support by email, phone, live chat or other provided contact methods.
betBonanza understands that keeping your information secured is vital. Therefore, we work on improving appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of the betBonanza provided services, systems and processes. This helps us protect the information we have against misuse and also ensures the continuity of the services we provide. However, this does not mean that our systems are immune to problems. If you detect any problems, we would appreciate if you let us know by contacting our customer support.
All information transmitted online is encrypted using advanced logarithm combinations. All communication between you and betBonanza is encrypted to the maximum strength supported by your browser using 256 Bit SSL encryption.
Since you register or log-in, all information sent to and from betBonanza website is encrypted using 256-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software. This system ensures that all the information provided by you while using betBonanza website (such as your personal data) is automatically protected. The private information of our customers is secured using GoDaddy SSL Certificates.
Moreover, betBonanza follows internal fraud prevention procedures and has advanced systems for detection and prevention of suspicious or illegal activities. We will suspend and investigate any account involved in suspicious activity. If you have any doubts that your account has been compromised (e.g. unusual changes in the balance or an email notification of a password change that has not been requested by you), please change your password for your betBonanza account and contact betBonanza customer support immediately.
Few things on how to keep your account secured:
- Never share your online account and its login details with anyone. You should not share your account details with anybody, and it is not allowed to use accounts of other persons, even if such other person would give you his or her account details, and even if this person would be your family member or a friend. Do not disclose any personal information about your account including password to anyone – even people who claim to be from customer service or security. Keep in mind that betBonanza will never ask you for your password. Moreover, please keep in mind that sharing account is strictly forbidden as described in General T&Cs.
- Protect your password. Do not use the same password for your betBonanza account as such passwords that you use anywhere else online. Your password should be difficult to guess, therefore avoid including in it your name, address, other words associated with you, or common words.
- Use strong password. Create a password that is not as random or easily decipher as possible, but which you can still remember. It is recommended to have at least 2 or 3 symbols/characters in your password; to have mixture of lower and upper case letters, numbers and symbols, and try to avoid dictionary words. Don't use numbers or combinations of numbers that are associated with you or personally identifiable information at all or even part of your password.
- We recommend to change the password regularly, especially if there is any doubt at all that it may have been compromised.
- Do not write down your password or save it on your computer or mobile device. A note with password left near your computer is "akin to leaving your keys in your car".
- Do not leave your computer or mobile phone unlocked. It can take only few seconds for someone to use your device and get the information they could use for further malicious activities. Be careful, as all it takes is a single mishap where your device slips out of your pocket, and your data could get in the hands of someone who will use it maliciously.
- Do not use the same passwords for your devices and betBonanza or other accounts.
- Don't save passwords in your browser, especially if you use shared computer. The practice of 'remembering passwords' in browsers is a dangerous practice. If someone would gain access to your computer or mobile device, they would be able to easily access any accounts for which you have stored login details in your browser.
- Keep your anti-virus software updated at all times. Have a good anti-virus protection software and do periodic scans for spyware, avoid clicking on suspicious email links or websites.
- Keep your operating system, browser, and plugins updated. These updates contain critical security patches that will protect your computer or mobile device from the most recently discovered threats. If you don’t install these updates, your computer/mobile device could be at risk.
- Make sure your firewall is secure. Firewalls help in blocking dangerous programs, viruses or spyware before they infiltrate in your system. l. Avoid logging in to your betBonanza account on public computers – e.g. in internet cafes, libraries etc.
- Avoid transactions on public Wi-Fi. Using public hotspots involves security compromises. It is easy for other users to intercept your data, therefore be careful about what information you send while connected.
- Secure your Wi-Fi network at home or workplace. It's always recommended to protect your wireless network with a password. This prevents unauthorized individuals within proximity to hijack your wireless network. Even if they're just attempting to get free Wi-Fi access, you don't want to inadvertently share private information with other people who use your network without permission.
- Look for key markers. betBonanza relies on universally accepted security protocol HTTPS (Hyper Text Transfer Protocol Secure) to protect users and keep their transactions secure. Therefore, our website link address will start with https instead of http or www, and our website will show a green marker in the browser URL. Always check carefully the name of sender for emails you receive, before clicking on any attachment or links sent to you. Most malware attacks are sent through bogus email IDs.
Your account may have been compromised if:
- Changes have been made to your account details that you didn't make, such as your e-mail, home address or phone number.
- There has been activity in your account that was not done by you, e.g. deposits or withdrawals, or bets placed.
- You have received an email notification of a password change, which you have not requested.
If you have any doubts that your account has been compromised, please change your password and contact betBonanza customer support immediately.
- What is a Cookie?
Cookie is a very small file consisting of a string of characters. It is sent to your internet browser when you visit a website, or an app. Cookies are used to store and receive identifiers and other information on computers, phones, and other devices. You can reset your internet browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some website functions or services may not work properly without cookies. Cookies have an important role. Without them, using the internet would be a frustrating experience. Cookies cannot harm your device as they are non-executable and cannot be used to install malware.
We may use this technology for different purposes, such as:
- To enable you to use and access our website and the payment services.
- To enable, facilitate and streamline the functioning of and your access to betBonanza.
- To better understand how you navigate through and interact with the website and to improve the services we provide to you.
- To show you content that is more relevant and interesting to you.
- To monitor and analyse the performance, operation, and effectiveness of our website and betBonanza advertisements.
- To enforce legal agreements.
- For fraud detection, prevention and investigations.
- For purposes of our own customer support, analytics, research, product development and regulatory compliance.
- Necessary cookies.
These cookies are required to enable website functionalities, ensuring it works as you would expect when you enter the website.
- Performance cookies.
These cookies are used for managing the Website. They help us to know how visitors are using each page, which pages are more popular. They also tell us which pages are not working so we can improve the website. Without these cookies, online advertisements you see will be less relevant to you and your interests. Although these cookies and similar technologies can track your visits to other websites, they do not usually know who you are.
- Your choices Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose and modify your browser setting to accept or decline cookies by visiting the Help section of your browser’s toolbar. Your mobile device may allow you to control cookies through its settings function. Refer to your device manufacturer for instructions and more information. If you are not sure about the Cookies or you need more information about them, we recommend you visit allaboutcookies.org. This will enable you to access instruction on managing the Cookies. Keep in mind that we are not responsible for the content of external websites and by disabling cookies you will not be able to enjoy all the features of our website. Please note that if you do not allow betBonanza to store Necessary Cookies on your system, you will not be able to use our services. It is vital to our system to work properly.
We may allow certain business partners to place their technologies or adverts on our website. These third parties may use this technology for analysing and collecting your activities on our website, for marketing reasons, or for helping us detect or prevent fraud or conduct risk assessments.
Our used cookies are separated into these categories: