The UEFA Champions League enters the last 8 today! Chuks gives analysis & reveals some of the best options to bet on. Take the cues and bet now!
Whether you are rooting for Bayern, hoping for the Citizens, backing Les Parisiens or believing in your GOAT Messi, the Champions League quarterfinals will be explosive!
Welcome to Green Corner. I'm so excited about the games and of course the winnings that could come from them.
Before we see the koko, do you know that: ✍
1. From now till the end of the final, the games will be played as a mini-tournament in Lisbon, Portugal.
2. All the quarter-final games will hold from today Wednesday till Saturday 14th August.
3. It's a one-leg, straight knockout, unlike the usual Champions League Home and Away format.
4. COVID-19 is still a real threat, so no fans will be allowed into the stadium, in Lisbon.
5. betBonanza has got the best Champions League odds in the Nigerian market! You can compare it here.
Alright! So what are the games?
The draw seemed to have favoured Paris Saint-German. Their route to the final is guaranteed if they play their best football against Atalanta, and then against either Leipzig or Atletico. PSG will be facing Atalanta whose "entire team wages" for a year is equal to only Neymar's. But money is unlikely to intimidate an Atalanta side that just finished 3rd in Serie A and scored 98 goals in 38 games! PSG would be without midfielder Marco Verratti, Angel Di Maria, and Mbappe, who could come in during the 2nd Half. The Parisiens are my favourites to qualify.
- Under 4.5 goals @1.27 odds
- PSG to score over 1.5 Goals @1.70 odds
- Last goal by PSG @1.67 odds
- Neymar to score anytime @2.20
Leipzig is what I will call the surprise team of the tournament. They topped a group that included Lyon, Benfica and Zenit, beat Spurs 4-0, and could now do the unimaginable by reaching the semi-finals. But! They've sold their key man Timo Werner, to Chelsea, and will be facing one of the toughest defences in European football. As for Atletico, they are unbeaten since February, going 18 games without a loss. Remember they also kicked the ass of Liverpool both at home and away. Simeone is an expert at parking the bus, and Leipzig will be in trouble if Atletico scores first. I do not expect more than 3 goals in this game. It looks like a 1- nil win or a 2-1 win at best for Atletico.
- Under 3.5 goals @ 1.20 odds
- No goal-goal @ 1.70 odds
- Last goal by Atletico @ 1.85 odds
- Atletico to advance to the next round @1.70 odds
- Most corners- Atletico @2.35 odds
Oh my gosh! This is one of the most decisive games to look out for. The last time both sides met in the 2015 semi-final, Barca won 5-3 on aggregates. But back in 2013, Bayern demolished Barca 7-0! As we look at both teams, the 2013 score seems rather likely. Bayern have brushed aside everything and every team on their path since last December. They still got a perfect UCL record and have the highest goalscorer in Europe this season, Robert Lewandowski. But let's not forget that Barca got Leo Messi who has scored 4 goals in Barca’s last 3 games. La Pulga is still one of the most dangerous strikers in the world with the ability to create, dribble, shoot, take set pieces, assist and score!
- Over 2.5 goals @1.55 odds
- Under 4.5 goals @1.24 odds
- Both teams to score and over 2.5 goals @1.65 odds
- Most Corners - Barca @4.30 odds
- Messi Anytime scorer @2.40 odds
The odds favour Man City to progress ahead of Lyon after beating Madrid 2-1 in Manchester. When the game ended, even Zidane had to pause take some lecture from the tactician Guardiola, who won his last UCL in 2011. Interesting. But Lyon is no pushover. They can absorb a lot of pressure and score on the break with Memphis Depay, as we saw against Juve.
- Over 2.5 goals @1.60 odds
- Man City to score over 1.5 Goals @1.70 odds
- Last Goal by Man City @1.67 odds
- Lyon will score @1.90
Of course, you can still place a bet on the eventual winner of the 2019/2020 UEFA Champions League. Go to betBonanza, click on the soccer filter, click on the international filter, and then click on UEFA Champions League Futures filter.
- Man City @ 3.25 odds
- Bayern Munich @ 4.00 odds
- PSG @ 6.50 odds
- Atletico @ 8.0 odds
- Barcelona @ 8.50 odds
So, go! Go! Go! Place your bets, grab a seat, enjoy the games, and we'll cash out together! It's gonna be so good!
Just before you go, enjoy UCL knockout games analysis and betting tips. #AllCorrect