There is no doubt sports betting is a great way to have some fun. Forecasting the outcomes of tournaments and competitions, checking the historical stats and facts, looking at Head to Head (H2H) records, goal margins; and then prudently thinking of the right odds and markets to stake on, and finally determining how much to stake. Frankly, all these are fascinating experiences everyone should have. It is absolutely thrilling, to say the least.
But there is also another side which is not as fun. Some people tend to abuse the purpose of gambling, which is essentially for recreation and relaxation. When this happens, a number of problems begin to emerge.
The question becomes:
How do you detect if you are having a gambling problem?
How do you solve the gambling problem?
Well to do that, you need to ask yourself 7 simple questions. Your answers will expressly tell you whether or not you've got a problem. They are below.
- Have you ever placed a bet with money that was not yours, or borrowed money?
- Do you use gambling as a way of ignoring stress in your life, or to pick yourself up when you feel down?
- Have you needed to gamble with larger and larger amounts of money to get the feeling of excitement?
- After losing, do you find it difficult to stop gambling, until you lose money that you cannot afford to lose?
- Has your gambling caused any serious financial problems for you or your family?
- Has gambling ever ruined a personal relationship or a job opportunity?
- Has your gambling caused you any health problems, including hypertension, depression, stress, anxiety, etc.?
If you answered YES to any of the questions, you may need some help.
So what do you do?
You can speak to our customer support team. They are trained to deal with gambling issues and are available to talk to you between 8am and 10pm every day. You can reach us to share your experience, and we would give you some friendly tips that will help you stabilize, find meaning in gambling, and ultimately how to effectively stake and win going forward.
Finally, always remember that gambling and betting like many other sports is interesting and fun. But it should not be abused, because when people abuse it, there are some unpleasant consequences.
Do have a lovely day, and make sure you stake this week.