FOOTBALL BETTING TIPS FOR THE WEEK
After what we can call a brief break, The Bulls tip is back!!! Get ready to smile to the bank as we bring you predictions from Super Eagles legend Daniel Amokachi.
The weekend is over but the actions in the beautiful world of sport never end and our Bulls tip looks to cover the actions taking place during the week.
1. BURNLEY vs. MANCHESTER UNITED
The turn of the year hasn’t changed the fortunes of The Clarets. Struggling for wins, the Clarets also have a problem finding the back of the net and will hope new signing Weghorst hits his stride soon.
Man United on the other hand look to respond after their FA Cup disappointment and an away win is likely.
- Burnley have lost 3 of their last 5 matches (all competitions)
- Burnley have failed to score in their last 2 matches (Premier League)
- Burnley have lost to nil in their last 5 home matches against Man United (Premier League)
- Man United have won their last 2 matches (Premier League)
Burnley’s goal-scoring woes are likely to continue, with the prolonged absence of Barnes and Vydra. Man United can take advantage with an away win at Turf Moor.
2. NEWCASTLE UNITED vs. EVERTON
Buoyed by their winter win against Leeds, Newcastle will hope to continue their impressive form against Everton. For Frank Lampard’s Everton, they will also hope they can ride the wave of momentum they are currently on. The two sides could share the points.
- Newcastle have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last 4 home matches (all competitions)
- Newcastle have seen BTTS against in 5 of their last 6 matches against Everton (Premier League)
- Everton are winless in their last 8 away matches (Premier League)
- Everton last 4 away matches have seen both teams score (all competitions)
Newcastle have been much more solid in the Premier League after their mini-unbeaten run. Everton are likely to respond to poor results after Lampard’s appointment and a draw is predicted.
3. INTER VS ROMA (COPPA ITALIA)
- Roma have seen over 3.5 goals in their last 4 away matches
- Inter hopes to bounce back after their weekend derby defeat
- Inter haven’t lost to Roma in their last 9 meetings
Inter have a strong home record and given both sides are in top goal-scoring form, they are tipped to see over 2.5 goals with Inter winning.
4. ATHLETIC CLUB vs. ESPANYOL
- Espanyol have lost 3 of their last 4 matches
- Espanyol haven’t kept a clean sheet in 11 matches
- Espanyol are without star forward Raul de Tomas
- Athletic Club have scored 7 goals in their last 5 games
Athletic Club recently knocked Barcelona and Real Madrid out of the Copa Del Rey. Espanyol’s poor away form in La Liga is expected to continue at San Mames.
5. WEST HAM vs. WATFORD
- West Ham have won 5 of their last 7 matches
- Watford haven’t scored in their last 2 matches
- Watford are yet to win in their last 10 attempts
- West Ham have won the previous 4 matches against Watford
Watford remain winless in 10 matches and with a poor record against West Ham, the Hammers are tipped to win and see over 2.5 goals.
6. TONDELA vs. BENFICA
- Benfica have seen both teams score in 4 of their last 5 matches
- Tondela have scored 8 goals in their last 5 matches
- Pedro Trigueira has the best saves per match in the Portuguese league
- Benfica’s Darwin Nunez is the league’s top scorer with 15 goals.
Benfica can’t be trusted to win with a porous defense continually letting them down. We are backing both teams to score tonight.
Disclaimer: These predictions are subject to a dependent variable hence, predictions are not a 100% guarantee