Bonanzaballz is a game of numbers and colours consisting of 48 numbers and 8 colours. Every six minutes, 35 numbers (sometimes 40 numbers when there is an extra draw of 5 numbers) are drawn out of the 48 available numbers to choose from. A punter can select 14 various options to play with additional bonuses and two jackpots which earns a punter more winnings. The minimum stake is ₦50 and the maximum winning is ₦10,000,000. Interestingly, you can select up to 10 different options on one ticket.
1. Six to Ten number Selection: Here, a punter selects 6 to 10 numbers between 1 and 48 to appear out of the 35 drawn numbers. When six numbers are selected, it is a normal bet but when more than 6 numbers are selected, it becomes a combination bet. The minimum stake for selected numbers always displays in the ‘stake box'
The winning of a punter is determined by the position of the last of the balls chosen as there are odds attached to numbers as they are drawn except the first five. At least, six numbers out of the numbers chosen must be drawn in order to win. There are always four additional consecutive rounds that a player can play at every point in time.
2. Random Selection: Here, a punter does not choose the numbers himself but wants the system to select numbers randomly so cashier selects for the punter between 6 and 10 in the random box which then follows the same rule as the 6 to 10 number selection where a minimum of six numbers have to be drawn and the winning is determined by the position of last of the balls to be drawn.
3. Color bet: This is when a punter selects six numbers of the same colour and all six numbers must be drawn out of the 35 drawn numbers. The winning is determined by the position of the last of the six selected numbers drawn. When a punter plays color bet, he has the opportunity to win a color bonus which will be explained in details under bonuses.
4. First ball Color: Here, a punter has the opportunity to bet on the color of the first ball that will be drawn. There are eight colors to choose from and the result is determined immediately the first ball is drawn. The odd to win is 7.00.
5. Special bets: This consists of options which have a 50:50 chance of occurrence and there are eight options to choose from. Odd to win any of these options is 1.90.
A cashier can view his/her betting history or bet list as shown below:
A cashier can cancel a ticket before the draw starts, go to bet list (see above), click on the information of the ticket and cancel as shown below:
Results of Last four rounds: